We have 12 answers for the crossword clue Regard.
- "The War of the Worlds" villains, for short
- Holy jurisdiction
- Have thoughts
- Visitors from afar
- Center of religious authority
- Good ones are square
- UFO personnel, it's said
- (k) Observe with one's eyes
- (K) "We're off to ___ the wizard"
- Come to understand
- Pilots of 49-Across
- Match, as a bet
- TV's ALF et al.
- Match at the poker table
- Klingons, e.g.
- "I Can ___ For Miles" (tune by The Who)
- Search subjects for 100+ yrs.
- Go with
- "Thing about that is ..."
- (k) What the eyes do
- ... and 454 more.
Did we help with your crossword? Hope so! Now try our printable crosswords or our online crossword puzzles. Seven new crosswords available daily, free.
Do you have an answer for the clue Regard that isn't listed here? Let us know.