Clue: Red Muppet
We have 2 answers for the crossword clue Red Muppet.
- Dagwood neighbor
- Lovable muppet
- Sea eagle
- Tarzan portrayer Lincoln
- Lincoln who was the first screen adult Tarzan
- Pal of Grover
- Le Duc Tho's city
- "Sesame Street" pal of Zoe
- Coated with flour, then sauteed, e.g.
- "The ___ Hilton" ('87 war movie)
- Capital near the Gulf of Tonkin
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum city
- SE Asian capital
- Zoe's friend, on "Sesame Street"
- Muppet who refers to himself in the third person
- Patron saint of sailors
- (k) "Tickle Me" doll
- Muppet with a squeaky voice
- Red character on HBO
- Admiral Zumwalt
- "Tickle me" doll
- "L.A. Law" actress on a brief excursion?
- Buddy of Big Bird
- (k) Sesame Street critter
- Bach Ma Temple city
- ... and 105 more.
Did we help with your crossword? Hope so! Now try our printable crosswords or our online crossword puzzles. Seven new crosswords available daily, free.
Do you have an answer for the clue Red Muppet that isn't listed here? Let us know.