Clue: Queen of the Nile, for short
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue Queen of the Nile, for short.
- The goldfish in "Pinocchio"
- Asp victim, for short
- Marc Antony's love, briefly
- Queen of the Nile
- 1963 role for Liz
- Ancient queen, familiarly
- Marc Antony's love, familiarly
- Pinocchio's fish
- African queen
- Heroine in a play by Will
- Queen of the Nile, informally
- "Carry on __"
- Songstress Laine
- Jazz great Laine
- See 1 Down
- Egypt's last ruling Ptolemy, familiarly
- Role for Liz
- Number of seasons for Bewitched
- Michael Michele's role on "ER"
- Cyndi Lauper's "Ballad of --- & Joe"
- Basset hound on TV's "The People's Choice"
- Geppetto's goldfish
- Jazz singer Laine
- Jazz vocalist Laine
- ... and 12 more.
Do you have an answer for the clue Queen of the Nile, for short that isn't listed here? Let us know.