Clue: Poet Akhmatova
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue Poet Akhmatova.
- Deborah in The King and I
- Eleanor Roosevelt's real first name
- "One True Thing" writer Quindlen
- Palindromic name
- Retired tennis pro Kournikova
- Popeye's "goil"
- Dispatch boat
- Ingrid's role in "Indiscreet"
- Singer Loretta
- Ballerina Pavlova
- "Black Beauty" novelist Sewell
- Sharp fastener
- __ May Wong
- View from a grandstand seat
- Soupy Sales state of birth: abbr.
- Tolstoy's "--- Karenina"
- Noted fictional tutor
- Author Fleming
- LPGA golfer Nordqvist
- "___ and the King" (1999 Jodie Foster film)
- Paquin of "The Piano"
- Kournikova of the court
- Forever __ ; '47 Linda Darnell film
- "Finnegans Wake" wife
- Leonowens of Siam
- ... and 111 more.
Do you have an answer for the clue Poet Akhmatova that isn't listed here? Let us know.