Clue: Place for a fringe
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue Place for a fringe.
- Whetter's concern
- Greater likeliness to win
- Cutting ___
- Stropping result
- Hal of "Barney Miller"
- "Postcards from the ___"
- (k) Border line
- "...the children's teeth are set on ---" (Jer. 31:29)
- Barely beat
- Beat by one run, say
- "___ of Tomorrow" (2014 sci-fi thriller)
- It can be the difference between winning and losing
- Sphere's lack
- Outer limit
- "--- of the Universe" (Bee Gees song)
- Actress Joanne
- 1988 Dick Francis book, The ___
- Word in a Maugham title
- Part of a cliff
- Cutting part
- Sharp part of a sheet of paper
- (k) Barely beat
- Beat by a whisker, with "out"
- ... and 126 more.
Do you have an answer for the clue Place for a fringe that isn't listed here? Let us know.