Clue: Out of commission
We have 3 answers for the crossword clue Out of commission.
- Hardly hale
- Sabrina __ Beauf of The Cosby Show
- Feeling feverish
- (K) Not feeling healthy
- Unable to work, maybe
- Down with the flu
- Beastie Boys album "___ Communication"
- Jackson Five hit "___Be There"
- Off one's feed
- Kind of will or wind
- Word with bred or will
- Unable to function, slangily
- "And the lean and the --- favoured kine" (Gen. 41:20)
- In need of a 65-Down
- Laid up
- Feeling poorly
- "__ Take Sweden"; 1965 Bob Hope movie
- Having caught something
- Needing nursing
- Kind of temper or treatment
- "Licensed to ---" (Beastie Boys)
- ... and 118 more.
Did we help with your crossword? Hope so! Now try our printable crosswords or our online crossword puzzles. Seven new crosswords available daily, free.
Do you have an answer for the clue Out of commission that isn't listed here? Let us know.