Clue: Move gently
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue Move gently.
- "... when thou wilt --- thyself abroad" (De 23:13)
- Part of a military command
- Smooth sailing
- Freedom from labor or stress
- "At ___, soldier!"
- Some may get ill at this
- Peace of mind
- Ill at ___
- "He flies through the air with the greatest of ___..."
- Make less severe
- Stress-free condition
- __ Brooklyn Bridge ; '42 Noah Beery Jr. film
- Lack of trouble
- At ___ ; '83 Jimmie Walker sitcom
- ... and 100 more.
Did we help with your crossword? Hope so! Now try our printable crosswords or our online crossword puzzles. Seven new crosswords available daily, free.
Do you have an answer for the clue Move gently that isn't listed here? Let us know.