Clue: Mort Walker's palindromic pooch
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue Mort Walker's palindromic pooch.
- "Beetle Bailey" hound
- Nobel laureate Hahn
- Preminger of film
- Dog in "Beetle Bailey"
- German expressionist painter Dix (1891-1969)
- "Read 'em and ___!"
- Comics canine
- Anne Frank's father
- Bismarck, e.g.
- "The Iron Chancellor" Bismarck
- Graham of the gridiron
- Wizards forward Porter
- "Laura" director Preminger
- "The __ Victor Show" (1951-54)
- Weapons expert in "A Fish Called Wanda"
- No longer one-sided
- "Smoke Gets in Your Eyes" lyricist Harbach
- "Hurry Sundown" director Preminger
- Measure in Manchester
- Any of three 10th-century Holy Roman Emperors
- Holy Roman emperor
- Snorkel's pooch
- Forever, seemingly
- Aptly named autopilot in "Airplane!"
- Filmdom's Preminger
- ... and 105 more.
Do you have an answer for the clue Mort Walker's palindromic pooch that isn't listed here? Let us know.