Clue: Merkel of Germany
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue Merkel of Germany.
- "Murder, She Wrote" actress
- "Who's The Boss" role
- "Women, Race and Class" author Davis
- Activist Davis
- Actress Kinsey of "The Office"
- Actress Lansbury
- Bassett of "American Horror Story"
- Bassett of "Waiting to Exhale"
- Bassett of "What's Love Got to Do With It?"
- Bassett or Lansbury
- Cartwright of "Lost in Space"
- German chancellor Merkel
- Jessica B. Fletcher's portrayer
- Jessica player on TV
- Lansbury of "Murder, She Wrote"
- Lansbury or Bassett
- Ms. Lansbury
- Prison abolition advocate Davis
- Social activist Davis
- The boss in "Who's the Boss?"
- Tina Turner portrayer Bassett
- Tony's housemate on "Who's the Boss?"
- Turner portrayer Bassett
- Winged being
- __ Day
Do you have an answer for the clue Merkel of Germany that isn't listed here? Let us know.