Clue: Leaping before looking
We have 2 answers for the crossword clue Leaping before looking.
- Epidermal eruption
- Dermatology study
- Sch. playing home games in the Sun Bowl
- Headlong or headstrong
- Western Athletic Conference sch.
- The Miners of the NCAA
- Allergic reaction
- Overly hasty
- Skin problem
- W. Texas university
- Sch. near the U.S.-Mexico border
- Allergic symptom, perhaps
- The Miners of the Lone Star St.
- Philadelphia Athletics Hall of Famer
- Sch. that plays at the Sun Bowl
- Western Athletic Conf. team
- Hardly prudent
- Texas sch.
- School near the Mex. border
- ... and 52 more.
Do you have an answer for the clue Leaping before looking that isn't listed here? Let us know.