Clue: Hank, the home run king
We have 2 answers for the crossword clue Hank, the home run king.
- "___ Town" (Thornton Wilder)
- My group's
- Slugger of note
- "--- Love" (Natalie Cole hit)
- Satchmo's first name
- CSNY's "__ House"
- "Tell It Like It Is" crooner __ Neville
- The Nostra of Cosa Nostra
- "Rodeo" composer Copland
- Pronoun indicating common property
- Hank, the all-time homerun king
- Spelling or Burr
- Word in a Thornton Wilder play title
- Lord's Prayer opening
- Somerset Maugham's "___ Betters"
- Burr or Copland
- "Hammerin' Hank"
- Career homer king
- Composer Copland
- Oscar-winning director of "The Silence of the Lambs"
- Paul of "Breaking Bad"
- (k) Start of the Lord's Prayer
- Older brother of Moses
- "__ World" (1986-87)
- Uranium or gold
- ... and 157 more.
Do you have an answer for the clue Hank, the home run king that isn't listed here? Let us know.