Clue: First name in detective stories
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue First name in detective stories.
- One hell of a river?
- Gardner of mystery
- First name in courtroom fiction writing
- Author Gardner with many plots
- Lawyer/writer Gardner
- A. A. Fair's real first name
- Perry's penman
- First name in lawyer whodunits
- ____ Stanley Gardner
- 77A homonym
- Author Gardner
- Perry's penner
- _____ Stanley Gardner
- Sin preceder
- Doug Selby creator ___ Stanley Gardner
- Cola choice
- Lawyer-author ___ Stanley Gardner
- Naval arrays
- Perry Mason creator ___ Stanley Gardner
- Agatha's colleague
- Mysterious first name
- First name in whodunits
- First name in mystery
- First name in detective fiction writing
- __ Stanley Gardner
- ... and 50 more.
Do you have an answer for the clue First name in detective stories that isn't listed here? Let us know.