Clue: Film critic James
We have 3 answers for the crossword clue Film critic James.
- Wired, as for TV
- 1958 Pulitzer-winning author James
- Writer James
- Gallon parts (abbr.)
- Author of "A Death in the Family"
- "A Death in the Family" Pulitzer winner James
- Former "Time" film critic James
- US playwright James
- Worn out
- "The Morning Watch" novelist
- "A Death in the Family" writer
- American novelist (1909-1955)
- 1958 Pulitzer Prize novelist
- "It's ___ a day's work"
- Tuckered out
- Bill fig.
- Survey info
- Pulitzer Prize novelist (1958)
- "Let Us Now Praise Famous Men" author
- 1958 Pulitzer author James
- Tommy of Mets' history
- Miracle Mets outfielder
- "The African Queen" co-screenwriter
- ... and 91 more.
Do you have an answer for the clue Film critic James that isn't listed here? Let us know.