Clue: Expression of sympathy, when doubled
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue Expression of sympathy, when doubled.
- When repeated, a comforting phrase
- "That's the place I was talking about!"
- "It's done!"
- George M. Cohan's "Over ---"
- "--- Goes My Baby"
- When repeated, it forms a comforting phrase
- George M. Cohan's "Over ___"
- "It's finished!"
- Shout from a pointer
- When repeated, a comforting word
- Limerick starter, often
- "Don't even go ___!"
- "So ___!"
- Over yonder
- "Let __ be light"
- "Over __": Cohan war song
- In that place
- "What'd I tell you!"
- Half a sympathetic expression
- Word repeated a consoler
- Away from the speaker
- Not here
- "___ Goes My Baby" (Drifters hit)
- Half a comforting phrase
- ... and 28 more.
Did we help with your crossword? Hope so! Now try our printable crosswords or our online crossword puzzles. Seven new crosswords available daily, free.
Do you have an answer for the clue Expression of sympathy, when doubled that isn't listed here? Let us know.