Clue: Disembodied spirit
We have 2 answers for the crossword clue Disembodied spirit.
- "A Whiter ___ of Pale" (1967 Procol Harum hit)
- Where some people have it made
- Beach umbrella offering
- Much-desired area on a hot summer day
- Patrick Swayze/Whoopi Goldberg film
- Prefix for view or mark
- Hot day refuge
- Respite from the sun
- Who __ Seen the Wind?; '77 film
- Sheltered spot
- A park may provide it
- Write (for)
- Swayze/Moore film
- Protect from light
- What parasols provide
- Something that haunts
- Part of a park may provide it
- Slight variation
- Lamp cover
- Sun block
- Casper of cartoondom, e.g.
- ... and 52 more.
Did we help with your crossword? Hope so! Now try our printable crosswords or our online crossword puzzles. Seven new crosswords available daily, free.
Do you have an answer for the clue Disembodied spirit that isn't listed here? Let us know.