Clue: Clean out the register, perhaps
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue Clean out the register, perhaps.
- Laura's "Dick Van Dyke" hubby
- Actor Schneider
- With 24 Down, "The Princess Bride" director
- Number of seasons for The Nanny
- Reiner, the younger
- Cry from classic TV, "Oh, ___!"
- Laura Petrie's hubby
- 1978 Pleasance chiller
- Knock off
- Mr. __ ; 1983 Michael Keaton film
- Reiner or Roy
- 1981 Melanie Griffith film
- Take the money and run
- Comical Schneider
- Hijack, e.g.
- Granny's portrayer on The Beverly Hillbillies
- "Dick Van Dyke" hubby
- Estes of "Silk Stalkings"
- Knock off, as a bank
- Mary's TV hubby
- Meathead Stivic's portrayer
- Knock over, in a way
- ... and 53 more.
Do you have an answer for the clue Clean out the register, perhaps that isn't listed here? Let us know.