Clue: Certain acting award
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue Certain acting award.
- Drama prize
- "Hamilton" accolade
- "Village Voice" award
- "Endgame" got one for 1957-58
- Officer who arrested Arlo in his Alice's Restaurant tale
- Big Apple stage award
- Off-Broadway award
- New York theater award
- Show prize
- A Chanel
- Award presented by the Village Voice
- Award for "Pterodactyls"
- Mamet's "American Buffalo" won one
- New York stage award
- Theater award
- Long time
- Stage award
- Award sponsored by the "Village Voice"
- Tony's counterpart
- 2004 award for Lili Taylor
- Award using spelled-out initials
- Showbiz award
- Theater award ... and a phonetic hint to the answers to starred clues
- ___ Trice (rapper signed to Eminem's Shady Records)
- Playwright's award
- ... and 37 more.
Do you have an answer for the clue Certain acting award that isn't listed here? Let us know.