Clue: Bartending measure
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue Bartending measure.
- Tequila order
- Worn out
- Small liquor amount
- "The LORD rewarded me according to my ---" (Ps 18:20)
- Type of clock or glass
- It's thrown at the Summer Olympics
- Projectile launcher
- Jigger at the bar
- Ounce of liquor
- Took a photo of
- Fired a gun
- "Live __"; 1995-96 David Birney drama series
- See 54-Across
- What a doctor gives
- "And the archers --- at king Josiah" (2 Chron. 35:23)
- Whiskey measure
- Liquor amount downed in a gulp
- Compound in fireworks
- Worn to a frazzle
- ... and 20 more.
Did we help with your crossword? Hope so! Now try our printable crosswords or our online crossword puzzles. Seven new crosswords available daily, free.
Do you have an answer for the clue Bartending measure that isn't listed here? Let us know.