Clue: Auric and M's creator
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue Auric and M's creator.
- Grizzly's home
- Political scientist Bremmer
- Suffix with Cameroon
- A Fleming
- Mr. Fleming
- Creator of Q and M
- Comedian Edwards
- ___ Vegas Lady ; 1976 Stella Stevens film
- Michael ___ Black (regular on VH1's "I Love the X0s")
- __ Carmichael
- McKellen of "LotR"
- "The Lord of the Rings" actor Holm
- Holm of "Alien"
- "At Seventeen" singer
- Somerhalder of "The Vampire Diaries"
- Holm of "The Fellowship of the Ring"
- "Society's Child" singer Janis
- Follower of Christ?
- McKellen of movies
- Ultraglitzy, as 70s rock
- "At Seventeen" singer Janis
- Scottish form of John
- Orwell ending
- Echo & the Bunnymen frontman McCulloch
- Northern Ireland leader Paisley
- ... and 105 more.
Do you have an answer for the clue Auric and M's creator that isn't listed here? Let us know.