Clue: Ancient history adjective
We have 1 answer for the crossword clue Ancient history adjective.
- (k) Back in time
- Long, long ____
- Application check box
- Opposite of hence
- "Fourscore and seven years ___..."
- Gettysburg Address word
- Season of giving up
- It often comes after years or months
- "Many moons ___ ..."
- (k) "A long time ___ in a galaxy far, far away"
- (k) In the past
- In past time
- Previous to this date
- In days of yore
- Fourth word in the "Star Wars" intro
- In times past
- Sixth word of the Gettysburg Address
- "Long ___, in a galaxy far ..."
- Back in the day
- Way back when
- Reminiscence word
- Of a previous time
- Slipped out
- "It was many and many a year ___..." ("Annabel Lee")
- ... and 70 more.
Did we help with your crossword? Hope so! Now try our printable crosswords or our online crossword puzzles. Seven new crosswords available daily, free.
Do you have an answer for the clue Ancient history adjective that isn't listed here? Let us know.