We have 2 answers for the crossword clue Ago.
- We all have one
- Kind of tense
- "What's ___ is prologue" (Antonio in "The Tempest")
- Present preceder
- Went by
- Historian's interest
- Opp. of future
- No longer current
- Previous time of life
- Word with strip or bunt
- M ___ CCCXLIX
- Proust novel "Remembrance of Things ___"
- Bygone era
- Long ago
- ___ due
- Destination in "The Time Machine"
- One tense
- "Back to the Future" destination
- (k) Not the present or future
- Time traveler's destination
- ... and 48 more.
Did we help with your crossword? Hope so! Now try our printable crosswords or our online crossword puzzles. Seven new crosswords available daily, free.
Do you have an answer for the clue Ago that isn't listed here? Let us know.